Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Midrand
Direct Reporting Line:Assessment Officer
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE's Varsity College has a vacancy for Invigilators (Independent Contractor) at our Waterfall Campus (Midrand)
- Must be computer Literate (MS-Office, Teams etc)
- Data capturing accuracy
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Best suited to a systematic person with an eye for detail
Minimum Education requirements:
- Higher Certificate equivalent qualification
Minimum Work Experience Required:
- 1-year administration or related experience.
- Please note that this is an independent Contractor/Casual employment (Part-Time, candidates only required to work when there are assessments
- Working hours: Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00) and alternate Saturdays from (08:00 - 13:00)
- Must be registered for PAYE, and have an associated income tax number
- Must reside in Midrand preferably and have own transport
- Training will be provided.
- EE/AA Position