Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pietermaritzburg
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
A Lecturer vacancy exist at the Pietermaritzburg campus for the 2021 first semester on the following module:
- Supply Cain Management
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Assertiveness and dynamism
- Understanding of customer service in education
- Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self proactively
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Honours in Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- Honours in one of the Business-related fields (e.g. operations, supply chain or logistic management) - with Supply Chain Management to the third-year level.
- Bachelor degree with Supply Chain Management or a similarly related field (e.g. operations, supply chain or logistic management) with Supply Chain Management to the third year level PLUS either an MBA\MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous lecturing experience within tertiary environment is essential.
- Current industry knowledge is advantageous.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor position.
- Please note: Positions are part-time, with lecturers taking place between 08:30 and 17:00.
- Please ensure ALL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS are submitted with your application.