Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Durban North
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
A Lecturer vacancy exist, at the Durban North campus, for the second semester, on the following module:
- PASTEL lecturer (PAST/ASBU)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Minimum Education Requirements (Ideal):
- Honours in Accounting PLUS be a certified PASTEL trainer (compulsory) with a current Pastel Certified Trainer (PCT) certificate.
- Must be a certified assessor and moderator.
Minimum Education Requirements (Alternative):
- Honours degree in one of the Business-related fields with Accounting or Financial Management to the third-year level OR
- Bachelor degree with Accounting or Financial Management or a similarly related field to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
- Previous lecturing experience within tertiary environment is advantageous.
- Current industry knowledge is essential.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor position.
- Please note: Positions are part-time, with lecturers taking place between 08:30 and 17:00.