Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
A Lecturer vacancy exists, at the Sandton campus, for the second semester, on the following module:
Module 1: Project Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Honours degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ IT Management/ Computing/ Computer and Information Sciences/ Network Security / IT Project Management
- Alternatively, Postgraduate Diploma in Education plus a Bachelors degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ IT Management/ Computing/ Network Security / IT Project Management
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Work experience in IT Project Management, Project Management (including Agile, PRINCE2 or other IT Project Management Methodologies
- Relevant Industry experience in your programme of specialty essential.
- Lecturing or teaching experience within Tertiary environment is preferable.
- Please note that these are Independent Contractor roles.
- Positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 08:00 and 17:00