Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
The IIEs Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution. The IIEs Varsity College in Pretoria campus has part-time lecturer (Independent Contractor) vacancy available on the following programme for the 2020 academic year:
- Lecturer: PASTEL (Independent Contractor) Pretoria campus.
- Communication skills
Minimum Education Requirements (Ideal):
- Honours in Accounting PLUS be a certified PASTEL trainer (compulsory) with a current Pastel Certified Trainer (PCT) certificate.
- Must be a certified assessor and moderator.
Minimum Education Requirements (Alternative):
- Honours degree in one of the Business-related fields with Accounting or Financial Management to the third-year level OR
- Bachelor degree with Accounting or Financial Management or a similarly related field to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
- PLUS be a certified PASTEL trainer (compulsory) with a current Pastel Certified Trainer (PCT) certificate.
- Must be a certified assessor and moderator
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous lecturing experience within tertiary environment is advantageous.
- Current industry knowledge is essential.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor position.
- Please note: Positions are part-time, with lecturers taking place between 08:30 and 16:30.