Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Port Elizabeth
Direct Reporting Line:Vice-Principal Student Recruitment
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The IIE's Varsity College Port Elizabeth campus has a vacancy for a Consultant.
The duties of the Consultant include:
New Student Enrolments
- Receives daily web, telephonic and walk in enquiries derived from adverts
- Consults with students on appropriate course selection and ensures correct procedures are followed
- Receives signed enrolment documents
- Creates proforma invoices and submits to students
- Communicates start date changes/ cancellation of course to lecturers and students
The Business School Reporting
- Compiles and submits daily, weekly activity reports
- Organises and performs mystery shopping, gains overall feedback on visit and course feedback to gain competitor information
- Compiles and submits competitor information report on a quarterly basis
Corporate Clients/ Stakeholder Building
- Creates database of company names
- Builds relationships with top corporates to secure students and offer workshops that are tailor made for their specific company
- Identifies corporate company training needs and shows them what is on offer
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Organisational and Planning Skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum of Advanced Certificate/ Diploma/ Occupational Certificate in Marketing. Advanced Diploma/ Bachelors Degree advantageous.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years sales, Public Relations and Marketing.
- Own car and drivers license required.