Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE's Varsity College Sandton Campus has a vacancy for a : Lecturer - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Independent Contractor) - Sandton Campus
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Masters; PhD or DComm in Commerce, Business Management; Business Administration and Strategy with the core focus of research and/or modules on financial management/accounting (CA).
- MBL/MBA at NQF9 /DBL/DBA or any Business management related qualification in which Financial Management was a core module and in which research was conducted and financial management and accounting was covered.
- Any other relevant Master's degree in which financial management and was a core module and good marks was obtained can be considered together with proven track record of lecturing experience.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Lecturing experience in Financial Management/Accounting at Honours; Masters or Doctoral level. Work experience as a financial manager within a company managing departments or units across borders is an added advantage.
- Furthermore, experience as a general; strategic manager would also be an advantage where management skills, strategy and moving forward is key characteristics of leadership.
- Research within the field of management with publications of articles within academic journals would be an added advantage as the lecturer should be able to incorporate research into the module offering.
- Non EE/AA Position.
- Please note that this is an Independent Contractor role.