Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
The IIEs Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution. The IIEs Varsity College in (Campus) has part-time lecturer (Independent Contractor) vacancies available on the following programme for the 2020 academic year:
- The Pretoria Campus has a vacancy for a : Lecturer : Psychology Honours (Independent Contractor)
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Masters in Clinical, Counselling or *Educational Psychology or equivalent degree (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
- Masters in Clinical, Counselling Psychology, **Educational or equivalent degree (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
- Masters in Clinical, Counselling, Educational, Research psychology (coursework and/or dissertation), Community-based counselling or equivalent degree. (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
- Masters in Clinical, Counselling, Educational, Community-based counselling, Research psychology (coursework and/or dissertation) or equivalent degree. (Or Doctorate equivalent)
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous lecturing experience within tertiary environment is advantageous.
- Current industry knowledge is essential.
- More specifically, experience in: Psychological Assessment.
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Please note that this is an independent contractor position.
- Non EE/AA position.
- Please note: Positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 18:00 and 21:00.