Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
- Higher Certificate in Events Management: Business Communication
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- An Honours in one of the Applied Humanities fields with Communication Science
up to third year degree level.
- An Honours in one of the Applied Humanities fields with Media Studies/Journalism
in undergraduate up to third year degree level;
- An Honours in one of the Applied Humanities fields with Communication in
BBK 4 year degree in Business Communication;
BJourn 4 year degree in Journalism;
Any other four year professional degree in a Journalism or any other writing field;
- BTech where Journalism/Media has been a module for all 4 years.
- BTech with professional writing as a core module..
- BA degree with English/Communication as a major to third year level
- Business Management degree with Communication/ Business Communication/English up to third year level
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Lecturing experience in Communication Studies / Business Communication
- Work experience in journalism/ media liaison/ business writing/ public relations
writing/corporate affairs writing
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.