Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
¢ Bachelor of Commerce: Business Management
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
¢ Honours in Business Management; Strategic Management; or Entrepreneurship.
¢ Honours in one of the Business Management related fields (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) with management to the third year of an undergraduate degree.
¢ A Bachelor degree with Business Management or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA/MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Lecturing experience in general, contemporary and/or strategic management/ entrepreneurship/ risk management/ supply chain and or logistics management/ project management.
- Work experience as a general or strategic manager/ risk management/ entrepreneurship/ supply chain management/ project management.
- Being involved in the process of analysis and the components and functions of optimisation in the operational process (Theory of Constraint).
- Having completed a Bachelor of Business Administration with business management as major up to third year and relevant industry experience.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.