Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Education: English First Language
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· B.Ed. Honours degree, or
· an Honours degree in English, or
· another Humanities/Arts/Social Science Honours, or
· Postgraduate Diploma in Education (at NQF level 8) in IP/SP/FET/HE
· The undergraduate or postgraduate qualification must include a module on Teaching and Learning/Pedagogy.
· The undergraduate qualification must include English as a major (up to third year level), or
· the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (NQF level 8) must include English as a didactic subject
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· Teaching/lecturing experience in English at Intermediate Phase/Senior Phase/Further Education and Training band/Higher Education band is required.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor position.