Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Commerce: Industrial Relations
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Honours in Human Resource Management
· Honours degree in one of the Business related fields with Industrial Psychology or Labour Law with Human Resource Management to third year level.
· Bachelor degree with Human Resource Management to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or postgraduate diploma in business or education.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· Experience in teaching law modules at tertiary level
· Experience in teaching law modules for LEAD (Legal Education and Development)
· Experience in teaching IR/ER/HR modules at tertiary level
· Work experience as a commissioner at the CCMA, any BC and/or labour/IR/HR consultant
NOTE if the incumbent does not hold a SA law degree but s/he holds a Bachelors degree in the field of business experience in labour law/IR/ER is crucial
- Please note this is an independent contractor role.