Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Commerce: Introduction to Research
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Masters Degree that includes a research methodology subject and a research dissertation/project in the discipline of the programme on which the module is being offered and to which the lecturer will be assigned.
· Honours Degree that includes a research methodology subject and a research dissertation/project in the discipline of the programme on which the module is being offered and to which the lecturer will be assigned. There should also be a generalized research methodology component on the candidates undergraduate transcript.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· Lecturing experience in research methods/quantitative techniques/research design and development of research models would be preferable
· Work experience as a statistician/mathematical analysis/planning, execution and evaluation of research projects
· Being involved in research in the completion of a dissertation utilising qualitative, quantitative or mixed method approaches
Being involved in the publication of research work in peer reviewed and/or accredited journal
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.