Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Education: Introduction to Scholarship
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· B.Ed. Honours degree; or
· an Honours degree in English/Philosophy/Educational Psychology; or
· another Humanities/Arts/Social Science Honours; or
· Postgraduate Diploma in Education (at NQF level 8)
· Undergraduate qualification must include English and/or Philosophy or Educational Psychology as a major (up to third year level); or
· the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (NQF level 8) must have English as a didactic subject.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· Lecturing experience in research methods/quantitative techniques/research design and development of research models would be preferable
· Work experience as a statistician/mathematical analysis/planning, execution and evaluation of research projects
· Being involved in research in the completion of a dissertation utilising qualitative, quantitative or mixed method approaches
Being involved in the publication of research work in peer reviewed and/or accredited journal
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.