Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Education: Afrikaans
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· B.Ed. Honours degree, or
· an Honours degree in the language to be lectured, or
· another Humanities/Arts/Social Science Honours, or
· Postgraduate Diploma in Education (at NQF level 8)
· The undergraduate qualification must include a module on Teaching and Learning/Pedagogy.
· the language to be lectured must be included as a major (up to third year level), or
· the Postgraduate Teaching Diploma (NQF level 8) must have the language to be lectured as a didactic subject.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· School teaching experience in the FAL is required.
FAL lecturing experience is ideal
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.