Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education: isiXhosa
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· A minimum of a B.Ed. Honours degree; or
· an Honours degree in the language to be lectured; or
· another Humanities/Arts/Social Science Honours; or
· Postgraduate Diploma (at NQF level 8)
· The undergraduate qualification must include the language to be lectured as a major (up to third year level); or
· a Postgraduate Teaching Diploma (NQF level 8) with the language to be lectured as a didactic subject.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Ideally, teaching/lecturing experience in the language to be lectured.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.