Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law: Law of Enterprise Structures
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· South African LLM
· South African 5 or 4-year law degree (B.Proc and/or LLB)
· Having been admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa and/or having been admitted as an advocate of the High Court of South Africa and having successfully completed pupillage by the incumbent is preferable
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
One or more of the following:
· Experience in teaching law modules at tertiary level
· Experience in teaching law modules for LEAD (Legal Education and Development)
· Work experience as a practicing attorney, advocate, legal advisor, magistrate, or otherwise in the legal profession
· Work experience in one of the parastatals or Chapter 9 Institutions as a legal advisor; assistant; commissioner at CCMA, a Bargaining Council (BC); a legal advisor for a registered trade union and/or trade union federation; or any other legal position held
· NOTE the incumbents experience is a guiding factor to be taken into consideration.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.