Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
Varsity College in Pretoria have lecturer vacancies available on the following qualifications for the 2020 academic year:
· Bachelor of Accounting: Quantitative Techniques
- Communication Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Any Honours degree with Statistics/ Mathematics up to the third year level.
· Honours in one of the Business related fields (e.g. economics, entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) with Statistics/ Mathematics to a third year level
· Bachelor degree with Statistics/ Mathematics or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
· Lecturing experience in Statistics/Mathematics
· Work experience as a statistician (e.g. STATSSA)/in a business related field
Quantitative research with a strong emphasis on statistics.
- Please note that this is an independent contractor role.