Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Port Elizabeth
Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE's Varsity College has a vacancy for a : Vice Principal : Part-Time Division - Port Elizabeth Campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares documents in case of tenders or requests for quotations
- Implements sales plans and sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities
- Builds strategic relationships with key contacts within businesses to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Facilitates cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market.
- Researches marketing and competitor developments to maintain standards and look for innovation opportunities.
- Collaboratively projects targets for new financial year in line with stipulated timelines through thorough analysis of market trends.
- Monitors sales leads and responds to enquiries.
- Translates the sales targets into individual targets.
- Monitors performance to ensure achievement thereof on an ongoing basis.
Human Capital Management
- Ensures that the sales team is calling clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implements incentives and initiatives in the team to keep them motivated and driven.
- Intervenes where problems with specific clients exist or lost opportunities arise.
- Provides support / guidance to the team and deals with general problems on an ongoing basis and provides advice / support / information.
- Produces reports in accordance with policies, procedures.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Strategically manages relations with all stakeholders.
- Establishes and ensures maintenance of sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Organisational and Planning Skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum of a National Diploma (3 year Diploma) / Bachelors Degree (NQF Level 7) in Business / Marketing / Public Relations / Communications
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years sales, Public Relations and Marketing and 4 years Management experience
- Non EE/AA Position