Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The Lecturer duties include:
- Accountable for the tasks related to lecturing on their programme of choice
- Championing and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and its students
- Involvement in lecturer orientation
- Track student enrolment and success rates and work with ADCs to put the necessary interventions in place
- Responsible for marketing, moderation and development on their specific programme
- English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and dynamism
- Motivational skills
- Understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self pro-actively
- Minimum of a Honours Degree
- Relevant Industry experience in your programme of specialty essential. Lecturing or teaching experience preferable.