Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:School of Information Technology: Programme Manager
Rondebosch Cape Town
- English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and dynamism
- Motivational skills
- Understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self proactively
- An Honours degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Systems or Information Technology.
- An Honours degree or higher in similarly related fields with programming or a similarly related field to third-year level.
- Lecturing experience in Database Administration.
- Relevant industry experience in your programme of specialty is essential. Lecturing or teaching experience preferable.
- Preference will be given to South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status.
Please note that this is an independent contractor role.