Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Deputy Vice Principal : Operations / Academic Operations Co-ordinator
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
- Invigilators have the key role of upholding the integrity of the assessment process in accordance with the IIE Assessment Policy and Strategy.
- Assisting with setting up examination venues and providing assistance to students with regards to seating plans
Ensuring assessment security before, during and after assessments
- Work closely with Assessment Officers in handling all student queries during examinations and irregularities in accordance with the IIE Assessment Policy and Strategy
- Receiving, distributing, collecting and collating all exam papers and scripts before during and after assessment in accordance with the IIE Assessment Strategy and Policy
- Adhering to venue preparation, venue management and Assessment rules in accordance with IIE Assessment Strategy and Policy
- Experience in an academic environment
- Ability to handle conflict
- Team work
- Post-Matric Qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in invigilating