Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The duties include:
- Receiving and directing all calls promptly, efficiently and courteously
- The correct handling of all messages and the prompt delivery of these messages to the appropriate individuals
- All front office filing and general administration
- Handling student/parent/lecturer queries and directing them to the appropriate individuals
- Welcoming and seating guests
- Assisting the Cashiers office when necessary (campus specific)
- Manage the outgoing and incoming mail and courier accordingly
- Ensuring efficient running of the front office
- Assisting staff with general ad hoc campus activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation
- Team player with initiative
- Computer literate
- Best suited to a friendly, customer focused organized person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure
- Best suited to a systematic person with an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Reception/Administration, must be computer literate.
This is a fixed term contract from February 2019 - July 2019.