Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Durban North
Direct Reporting Line:Vice-Principal Operations
The IIEs Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The IIEs Varsity College in Durban North has part-time lecturer vacancies available on the following programme for the 2019 academic year in the School of Humanities:
- Communication Sciences
- Communication Skills
- Masters in Communication Science, alternatively:
- Masters or above in one of the Applied Humanities fields with Communication Science in undergraduate up to third year degree level
- An Honours in Communication Science, alternatively:
- An Honours, Postgraduate Diploma or above in one of the Applied Humanities fields with Communication Science in undergraduate up to third year degree level;
- BBK 4 year degree in Business Communication
- Lecturing experience in Communication Studies including all the subfields such as Interpersonal, Organisational, Intercultural, Persuasive, Global and Mass Communication is advantageous
- Communication Practitioner in a governmental or non-governmental organisation or consultancy.
Please note that this is an independent contractor role