Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Durban North
Direct Reporting Line:Vice-Principal Operations
The IIEs Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The IIEs Varsity College in Durban North has part-time lecturer vacancies available on the following programme for the 2019 academic year in the IIE's Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching:
- Intermediate Phase Teaching with special interest in Inclusive Education
- Communication Skills
- B.Ed. Honours degree or Honours degree in Psychology/Social Work/Occupational Therapy/Social Sciences etc. OR
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (at NQF level 8)
- The undergraduate or postgraduate qualification must include Inclusion/Special Educational Needs/other related subjects as an area of study.
- School teaching experience is highly recommended.
- Ideally, lecturing experience in Inclusion/SEN etc.
Please note that this is an independent contractor role