Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Senior Deputy Principal
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The Cape Town campus has a vacancy for a Vice Principal: Part-Time Division
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares documents in case of tenders or requests for quotations
- Implements sales plans and sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities
- Builds strategic relationships with key contacts within businesses to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Facilitates cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market.
- Researches marketing and competitor developments to maintain standards and look for innovation opportunities.
- Collaboratively projects targets for new financial year in line with stipulated timelines through thorough analysis of market trends.
- Monitors sales leads and responds to enquiries.
- Translates the sales targets into individual targets.
- Monitors performance to ensure achievement thereof on an ongoing basis.
Human Capital Management
- Ensures that the sales team is calling clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implements incentives and initiatives in the team to keep them motivated and driven.
- Intervenes where problems with specific clients exist or lost opportunities arise.
- Provides support / guidance to the team and deals with general problems on an ongoing basis and provides advice / support / information.
- Produces reports in accordance with policies, procedures.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Strategically manages relations with all stakeholders.
- Establishes and ensures maintenance of sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Organisational and Planning Skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Minimum of a National Diploma (3 year Diploma) / Bachelors Degree (NQF Level 7) in Business / Marketing / Public Relations / Communications
- Minimum of 6 years sales, Public Relations and Marketing and 4 years Management experience
IIE Varsity College reserves the right not to fill the advertised position.