Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Direct Reporting Line:
School of Information Technology: Programme Manager
The IIEs Varsity College Cape Town, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution. The School of Information Technology is seeking candidates to lecture as an Independent Contractor on our Information Technology Programmes.
The Cape Town campus has lecturer vacancies available for the 2nd Semester 2018 academic year.
Rondebosch Cape Town
- English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and dynamism
- Motivational skills
- Understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self proactively
- National Diploma or higher
An Honours degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Systems.
An Honours degree or higher in similarly related fields with programming or a similarly related field to third-year level.
- Lecturing experience in programming.
- Work experience as a software developer/ application developer/ programmer.
- Relevant industry experience in your programme of specialty is essential. Lecturing or teaching experience preferable.
- Preference will be given to South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status.