Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Durban North
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Academics
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The Durban North campus have lecturer vacancies available for the 2018 academic year :
- Public Law
This module aims to introduce students to selected topics of constitutional law in order to enable them to critically evaluate and apply the applicable legal principles.
- Topics covered include to:
- The right to property and land reform legislation.
- The right of access to information and the Promotion of Access to Information Act.
- The right to equality, the Employment Equity Act, the Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act; legislation with regard to black economic empowerment.
- The right to administrative justice and the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act.
- Communication Skills
South African LLM
South African 5 or 4-year law degree (B.Proc and/or LLB)
- The lecturer must be experienced in the field of advanced Constitutional Law.