Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College National Office
Direct Reporting Line:National Sales Co-ordinator
Sandton and Various Locations within KZN
Are you professional , energetic , passionate and highly successful in the sales arena?
Would you like to be a part of our successful sales team?
A fantastic opportunity exists within IIE Varsity College for Student Advisors.
We are expanding and are seeking individuals that are dynamic , ambitious and highly driven to achieve sales targets and increase student registrations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Creating Brand Awareness:
- Distributes marketing material
- Markets the brand in new areas and educates opinion leaders
- Facilitates presentations at schools and hands out interest cards
- Cold calls to parents to market the brand
- Represent the brand at career expos
- Facilitates stakeholder events
Recruitment of Students:
- Conduct follow up calls to prospective students and schedule interviews
- Respond to on-line and telephonic enquiries
- Presents the Varsity College philosophy
- Advises students on the course of interest and explains Varsity College's entrance criteria
- Pietermaritzburg Campus
- Durban North Campus
- Westville Campus
- National Office - Durban North (The successful incumbent will need to reside in Gauteng and be willing to relocate to Durban in June 2018)
- Sandton Campus
Own vehicle and drivers licence essential
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure
- Time management skills
- Minimum of Advanced Diploma or Bachelors Degree in PR/Business/Marketing/Communications
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Own car and drivers license essential