Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Principal
IIE Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
IIE Varsity College Sandton Campus has Lecturer positions available for the 2018 academic year.
- Lecturing experience in general, contemporary and/or strategic management; international business management at Honours; Masters or Doctoral level.
- The lecturing of modules additional such as international relations / economics and risk management would be an added advantage but is not a core requirement as it influences the way in which businesses are being managed.
- Research within the field of international business management and publications of articles within academic journals would be an added advantage as the lecturer should be able to incorporate research into the module offering.
- A Post-graduate diploma in Education could also be an added advantage if the candidate has obtained the relevant one up qualification.
- Masters; PhD or DComm in International Business Management; Commerce; Business Management; Business Administration and Strategy with the core focus of research and/or modules on international business management.
- MBL/MBA/DBL/DBA or any Business management related qualification in which international business management was a core module and in which research was conducted and international business management aspects covered.
- Any other relevant Masters degree in which international business management was a module and good marks was obtained can be considered together with proven track record of lecturing experience.
- Work experience as a manager within an international company managing departments or units across borders is an added advantage. Furthermore, experience as a General or Strategic Manager would also be an advantage.