Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Principal
IIE Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
IIE Varsity College in Cape Town have lecturer vacancies available for the 2018 academic year.
- Communication skills
- Bachelor of Arts General undergraduate degree
- Honours degree in Media Studies or alternatively Honours degree in Journalism, preferably with industry experience
- Work or research experience in the journalism industry
- Lecturing experience would be advantageous
- CVs are to be a maximum of two pages
- In your covering page, please specify your availability to lecture as well as the subject area that you are interested in and qualified for.
- Please provide a motivational letter and where applicable , details of work permit must be included in your application
- Due to the volume of CVs received, we may not be able to personally contact all applicants. For interviews, we only contact those individuals whose qualifications and skills most closely match the position requirements
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status