Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Durban North
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Academic
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The Durban North campus has a vacancy for a Lecturer (Full Time: Business Management).
The duties include:
- Accountable for the tasks related to lecturing on their programme
- Championing and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and it's students
- Involvement in lecturer orientation
- Track student enrolment and success rates and work with Academic Development Co-ordinators to put the necessary interventions in place
- Responsible marketing, moderation and development on their specific programme
- English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and dynamism
- Motivational skills
- Understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self pro-actively
- Minimum of an Honors degree or equivalent in the relevant subject areas
- Masters degree preferred.
- Relevant industry experience in your programme of specialty essential
- Lecturing or teaching experience preferable
We reserve the right to not fill this position should we deem necessary