Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The Business School at Varsity College in Pretoria have vacancies available for lecturers to facilitate online support for the Part Time Distance Programmes. Lecturer vacancies are available on the following qualifications for the 2018 academic year:
· Bachelor of Commerce with a core discipline in Marketing or Strategic Management
- Communication Skills
· Bcom Honours degree in Business Management, Strategic Management or Entrepreneurship,
· Honours in one of the Business Management related fields (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) with management to the third year level
· A Bachelor degree with Business Management or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA/MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.
· A Bachelor of Business Administration with business management modules up to third year level.
· Lecturing experience in general, contemporary and/or strategic management/ entrepreneurship/ risk management/ supply chain and or logistics management/ project management.
· Work experience as a general or strategic manager/ risk management/ entrepreneurship/ supply chain management/ project management.
· Being involved in the process of analysis and the components and functions of optimisation in the operational process (Theory of Constraint).
· Having completed a Bachelor of Business Administration with business management as major up to third year and relevant industry experience.