Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Pretoria
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd, is a registered private higher education institution.
The Business School at Varsity College in Pretoria have vacancies available for lecturers to facilitate online support for the Part Time Distance Programmes. Lecturer vacancies are available on the following qualifications for the 2018 academic year:
· Bachelor of Commerce with a core discipline in Marketing or Strategic Management
- Communication Skills
· Honours in Accounting
· Honours degree in one of the Business related fields (e.g. accounting, financial management, economics, entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) with Accounting or Financial Management to the third year level
· A Bachelor degree with Accounting or Financial Management or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, risk, and supply chain or project management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.
· Lecturing experience in accounting/financial management or asset management.
· Work experience as an accountant, financial advisor or asset manager for a group or as an individual.