Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The Sandton campus has a vacancy for an Independent Contractor to lecture :
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Communication Skills
- Masters; PhD or DComm in Commerce, Public Administration; Business Management; Business Administration and/or Strategy with the core focus of research and/or modules on corporate social responsibility; sustainability or ethics.
- MBL/MBA /MPA at NQF9 /DBL/DBA or any public administration or business management related qualification in which corporate social responsibility; sustainability or ethics was a core module/s and in which research was conducted with corporate social responsibility; sustainability or ethics aspects being covered
Any other relevant Masters degree in which public administration; corporate social responsibility; sustainability or ethics was a core module/s and good marks was obtained can be considered together with proven track record of lecturing experience.
- Lecturing experience in public administration; management; and/or ethics at Honours; Masters or Doctoral level.
- Work experience as a manager within a company managing departments or units is an added advantage. Furthermore, experience as a general and/or strategic manager in which social responsibility, and sustainability was part of the managers portfolio.
- Research within the field of public administration; business management focusing of CSR and ethics with publications of articles within academic journals would be an added advantage as the lecturer should be able to incorporate research into the module offering.
A Post-graduate diploma in Education could also be an added advantage if the candidate has obtained the relevant one up qualification.