Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The Sandton campus has a vacancy for an Independent Contractor to lecture :
Management and Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Masters; PhD or DComm in Commerce, Leadership; Business Management; Business Administration and Strategy with the core focus of research and/or modules on leadership and management.
- MBL/MBA at NQF9 /DBL/DBA or any Business management related qualification in which leadership and/or management was a core modules and in which research was conducted and management and/or leadership aspects covered.
Any other relevant Masters degree in which management and/or leadership was a core module and good marks was obtained can be considered together with proven track record of lecturing experience.
- Lecturing experience in general, contemporary and/or business management; leadership, strategy and entrepreneurship at Honours; Masters or Doctoral level.
- Work experience as a manager within a company managing departments or units across borders is an added advantage. Furthermore, experience as a general or strategic manager would also be an advantage where leadership skills, strategy and moving forward is key characteristics of leadership.
- Research within the field of management and leadership with publications of articles within academic journals would be an added advantage as the lecturer should be able to incorporate research into the module offering.
- A Post-graduate diploma in Education could also be an added advantage if the candidate has obtained the relevant one up qualification.