Campus/Business Unit:Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal Operations
Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is a registered higher education institution.
The Sandton campus has a vacancy for an Independent Contractor to lecture :
Business Management 1A
Business Management 2A
Business Management 3A
- Communication Skills
- Honours in Business Management; Strategic Management; or Entrepreneurship.
- Honours in one of the Business Management related fields (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) with management to the third year level
- A Bachelor degree with Business Management or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general; strategic; project; supply chain/logistics management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA/MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.
A Bachelor of Business Administration with business management modules up to third year level.
- Lecturing experience in general, contemporary and/or strategic management/ entrepreneurship/ risk management/ supply chain and or logistics management/ project management.
- Work experience as a general or strategic manager/ risk management/ entrepreneurship/ supply chain management/ project management.
- Being involved in the process of analysis and the components and functions of optimisation in the operational process (Theory of Constraint).
Having completed a Bachelor of Business Administration with business management as major up to third year and relevant industry experience.